AAA Platinum Excellence Award 2022
ISOTRA a.s. achieved the highest rating of AAA Platinum. This confirms that ISOTRA a.s. meets the strictest criteria for the evaluation of economic entities. It means that ISOTRA a.s. belongs to the exclusive group of the most trusted companies in the Czech Republic.
The AAA award is a prestigious independent rating of companies with a history dating back to 1908. Only profitable companies can receive the award. It is issued in three stages: A, AA and AAA. The certificate confirms that its holders handle their inputs in a profitable way and efficiently turn them into quality products or services. Strict rating criteria guarantee the exclusivity of companies that can receive awards and thus confirm their strong market position. Only a narrow percentage of economic entities operating in the Czech Republic will achieve the certificate with A through AAA rating - only 0.1 % of companies will receive the AAA Platinum Excellence award.
Conditions for obtaining the certificate:
- Legal entity,
- a non-indebted company that is not in bankruptcy or liquidation,
- the company has no liabilities more than 30 days past due,
- published financial statements less than 22 months old,
- the company's scoring is AAA-A,
- the company's equity (at least CZK 0.5 million) is not less than the share capital,
- a return on equity of at least 20-25% or a profit margin of at least 3-5%,
- the company has a positive economic result (according to the latest financial statements),
- the company has been active for at least 10 years, or 4 years if the registered capital is
- greater than CZK 25 million.
Exclusively only for the AAA-Platinum certificate, the swallow is produced by demanding processes with a high proportion of manual work. Each piece is original, the metal castings are finely sanded, polished to a high gloss and placed in a base made of solid wood of joinery quality - American oak. The board is modified so that the award can be displayed either on the table or hung on the wall.
The CZECH Stability Award provides an independent view of the company's financial and non-financial creditworthiness. It expresses its current state, financial situation, including the prediction of future risk. The output of the evaluation model is a mark on a ten-point scale, where the three best possible evaluations are AAA, AA, resp. A. The evaluation is updated annually, and the results are announced in cooperation with the CZECH TOP 100 association.