Pergola MIRA 2
Mira 2 is a self-supporting pergola with 2 base stands and anchoring into the wall. The pergola roof is made of aluminum slats, which can be oriented from 0° to 140° with sealing and lateral water drainage. Pergola Mira 2 can be coupled in a modular system side by side or in succession.
The LED spotlight can be integrated into the pergola. The pergola can be completed with shading components - screen blinds or outdoor blinds, and can be completed with rain and temperature sensor provided an anti-snow system is used.
Advantages and benefits
- Aluminum lamellas with orientation 0° to 140°,
- lateral water drainage integrated into the stands,
- protection against rain and snow (max. load 140 kg/m2),
- high resistance to wind,
- possibility of integration of screen blinds or outdoor blinds,
- possibility to couple pergolas,
- any RAL construction color including the anthracite structure.
It is used to open, tilt and close the aluminium slats in the pergola roof.
Motor - a linear motor Linak, motor with compressing/decompressing of the piston.
|Pergola||Design||Lenght (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Guaranteed area (m2)|
Basic colours at extra charge
- RAL 7016
- RAL 8014
- RAL 9006
- RAL 9010
Colours at extra charge
Other RAL colours – on request.
Pergola MIRA 2 is self-supporting with the possibility of anchoring the stands into the floor and anchoring the profile into the wall.
Are you interested in this product? Do you have any questions?
We would like to answer your questions, please fill in the form below and we will respond within 3 working days.