Self-supporting Pergolas MIRA 4, MIRA 2
Since May 1, 2018, we are expanding our production range with self-supporting pergolas MIRA 4 and MIRA 2.
Pergola roof is made of aluminum slats, which can be oriented from 0° to 140°, with sealing and lateral drainage of water. Pergola can be integrated with LED spotlights, shading elements - screen blind or outdoor blind as well as anti-snow system - a snow-proofing system.
In addition to dynamic tests, the Mira pergolas also meet the stringent requirements for static tests of even load of the slats in the closed position weighing up to 140 kg/m2. The pergolas meet the requirements of the 6th class of wind resistance.
Advantages and Benefits
- Innovative design,
- Aluminum slats with orientation from 0° to 140°,
- Lateral water drainage integrated into the stand,
- Protection against rain and snow (max. load 140 kg/m2),
- High resistance to wind,
- Possibility of integration of screen blinds or outdoor blinds,
- Possibility to couple pergolas,
- Remote control.
Basic dimensions of MIRA pergola
|Design||Lenght (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Guaranteed area (m2)|
Basic colours construction and slats
Pergola MIRA 4
Pergola MIRA 2
Detailed information on the new MIRA pergolas.