The ISOTRA SCREEN SKY roller blind is a modern variant of roof window shading, protecting the attic from overheating during the summer and preventing heat loss during the winter. It also protects the window from damage caused by weather, dampens noise from rain and provides sufficient privacy in the attic.
The ISOTRA SCREEN SKY is intended for exterior shading. Thanks to its unique design, the blind becomes an inseparable part of modern architecture and an important design element. The screen fabric consists of PVC-coated fibre glass, ensuring its high durability against environmental effects like wind or changes in temperature and humidity. Proper fabric selection will allow you to obtain excellent control of light penetration, while having visual contact with the surroundings. The roller blind does not impair the window functions when drawn.
Advantages and benefits
Effective protection from light and heat radiation,
protection against weather and outside noise,
full functionality in any position of the casement,
wide selection of fabrics with various levels of light transmittance.
System of control
|Design||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
We do not manufacture atypical dimensions.
|Cover Profile||Winding drum||Installation|
Ø 22 mm
|The ISOTRA SCREEN SKY roof roller blind is installed by attaching the box to the flashing
of the roof window upper frame.
RAL 9006 light silver
RAL 9007 dark silver
RAL 7016 anthracite grey
Other RAL colours upon request*
Basic colors available for the profiles
- RAL 9006
- RAL 9007
- RAL 7016
Colors of profiles for an aditionam price
RAL Colors – upon request.
The materials offered for screen blinds are as follows
- Glass fiber covered with a PVC layer
- Polyester fiber with a PVC layer
Satiné, Satiné Blackout, Satiné Metal
- PVC-coated fibreglass provides excellent dimension stability, protection against fire and chemicals, UV stability and excellent resistance to weather conditions.
- In the basic version, the fabric is composed of 42 % fiberglass and 58 % PVC coating (except for the blackout-type fabrics).
Soltis 86, 92, B92
- The material is made from a fabric woven from a high-strength polyester fibre, with surface treatment by pigmented PVC. The material is pre-stressed using the Precontraint technology in two directions, ensuring high dimensional stability and strength.
- Further advantages of the material include excellent heat--insulating properties, optimal visual and lighting properties, colour fastness (UV-stability), and flame resistance (B1, M1).
- Internal and external use
- Lower price with keeping high quality standard.
Pattern chart of fabrics
- SCR4005 01
- SCR4005 02
- SCR4005 03
- SCR4005 05
- SCR4005 06
- SCR4005 08
- SLTZ 2044
- SLTZ 2047
- SLTZ 2051 RUB
- SLTZ 2051
- SLTZ 2135
- SLTZ 2167
- SLTZ 2175
- SLTZ86 2012
- SLTZ86 2043
- SLTZ86 2044
- SLTZ86 2047
- SLTZ86 2051
- SLTZ86 2135
- SLTZ86 2148
- SLTZ86 2167
- SLTZ86 2175
- SLTZB92 1043
- SLTZB92 1044
- SLTZB92 1046
- SLTZB92 2135
- SLTZB92 2171
- STNBZ 0101
- STNBZ 0102
- STNBZ 0202
- STNBZ 0707
- STNBZ 2020
- STNBZ 3030 RUB
- STNBZ 3030
- STNZ 0207
- STNZ 0101
- STNZ 0202
- STNZ 0701
- STNZ 2020
- STNZ 3030
Hereby stated colors are only indicative. If you want to see the color in real we recommend to visit one of our business partners where you can ask for physical swatch. We cannot accept claims for inappropriately chosen color according to electronic sampler.
- The ISOTRA SCREEN SKY roof roller blind is installed by attaching the box to the flashing of the roof window upper frame.
Are you interested in this product? Do you have any questions?
We would like to answer your questions, please fill in the form below and we will respond within 3 working days.