Modern solution for strčit energy performance and indoor climate requirements for passive and low-energy dwellings – concealing screen roller blinds HR10-ZI P meets all this.
Screen roller blind HR10-ZI P has been made invisible, due to the box hidden in the cavity in the front of the window. The building shell is not perforated, there is no thermal bridge, and it does not affect the plaster or paintwork. The bottom lath his fully integrated, which means that in the retracted position the screen is invisible from the outside of your home. That also delivers a sleek look and excellent protection for your fabric against wind and weather.
The assembly of all system is very easy. Would you like a new screen fabric? This can be done very efficiently and easily from the bottom by simply extending the fabric roll and motor.
Advantages and benefits
- The box integrated in the cavity wall in the front of the window,
- no perforation of the building shell,
- fully integrated bottom lath in retracted position,
- ideal for passive construction and energy-neutral living,
- the wind resistance up to 140 km/h.
Systém of control
Screen HR10-ZIP is always electrically operated.
Motor – can be either on the left or on the rights. On the selected operating side there is the choice to have the cable run along the lateral guide or through a hole to be drilled in the top or back of the box profile. You can choose motor Altus 50 RTS, Sunea 50 IO, Maestria +50 IO, LS 40 or Sunea 40 IO.
|Control||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Guaranteed area (m2)|
We do not manufacture atypical dimensions.
|Head rail||Bottom rail||Suide guidance
|122 × 140
|122 × 40
|38 × 40
RAL 9006 light silver
RAL 9007 dark silver
RAL 9010 white
RAL 7016 anthracite grey
RAL 7016 anthracite grey structure
RAL 8014 brown
Other RAL colours and ISOTRA SYSTEM DECORAL upon request*
Basic colors available for the profiles and guide rails
- RAL 7016
- RAL7016 structure
- RAL 8014
- RAL 9006
- RAL 9007
- RAL 9010
Colour performance Isotra System Decoral 1 at extra charge (cover box, guiding rail, bottom rail)
Colour performance Isotra System Decoral 2 at extra charge (cover box, guiding rail, bottom rail)
Hereby stated colors are only indicative. If you want to see the color in real we recommend to visit one of our business partners where you can ask for physical swatch. We cannot accept claims for inappropriately chosen color according to electronic sampler.
Colors of profiles and guide rails for an additional price
RAL Colors – upon request.
The materials offered for screen blinds are as follows
- Glass fiber covered with a PVC layer
- Polyester fiber with a PVC layer
Satiné, Satiné Blackout, Satiné Metal
- PVC-coated fibreglass provides excellent dimension stability, protection against fire and chemicals, UV stability and excellent resistance to weather conditions.
- In the basic version, the fabric is composed of 42 % fiberglass and 58 % PVC coating (except for the blackout-type fabrics).
Soltis 86, 92, B92
- The material is made from a fabric woven from a high-strength polyester fibre, with surface treatment by pigmented PVC. The material is pre-stressed using the Precontraint technology in two directions, ensuring high dimensional stability and strength.
- Further advantages of the material include excellent heat--insulating properties, optimal visual and lighting properties, colour fastness (UV-stability), and flame resistance (B1, M1).
- Internal and external use
- Lower price with keeping high quality standard
Pattern chart of fabrics
- SCR4005 01
- SCR4005 02
- SCR4005 03
- SCR4005 05
- SCR4005 06
- SCR4005 08
- SLTZ 2044
- SLTZ 2047
- SLTZ 2051 RUB
- SLTZ 2051
- SLTZ 2135
- SLTZ 2167
- SLTZ 2175
- SLTZ86 2012
- SLTZ86 2043
- SLTZ86 2044
- SLTZ86 2047
- SLTZ86 2051
- SLTZ86 2135
- SLTZ86 2148
- SLTZ86 2167
- SLTZ86 2175
- SLTZB92 1043
- SLTZB92 1044
- SLTZB92 1046
- SLTZB92 2135
- SLTZB92 2171
- STNBZ 0101
- STNBZ 0102
- STNBZ 0202
- STNBZ 0707
- STNBZ 2020
- STNBZ 3030 RUB
- STNBZ 3030
- STNZ 0207
- STNZ 0101
- STNZ 0202
- STNZ 0701
- STNZ 2020
- STNZ 3030
Are you interested in this product? Do you have any questions?
We would like to answer your questions, please fill in the form below and we will respond within 3 working days.