The materials offered for screen blinds are as follows
- glass fiber covered with a PVC layer
- polyester fiber with a PVC layer
- Specifically weaved screen fabrics, that are very flexible and therefore suitable to interiors as well as exteriors.
- They consist of 58,8 % PVC and 41,5 % glass fibre.
Satiné, Satiné Blackout
- PVC-coated fibreglass provides excellent dimension stability, protection against fire and chemicals, UV stability and excellent resistance to weather conditions.
- In the basic version, the fabric is composed of 42 % fiberglass and 58 % PVC coating (except for the blackout-type fabrics).
Soltis 86, 92, B92
- The material is made from a fabric woven from a high-strength polyester fibre, with surface treatment by pigmented PVC. The material is pre-stressed using the Precontraint technology in two directions, ensuring high dimensional stability and strength.
- Further advantages of the material include excellent heat--insulating properties, optimal visual and lighting properties, colour fastness (UV-stability), and flame resistance (B1, M1).
- internal and external use
- lower price with keeping high quality standard