The materials offered for screen blinds are as follows
- glass fiber covered with a PVC layer
- glass fiber without PVC and halogen content
- polyester fiber with a PVC layer
- Specifically weaved screen fabrics, that are very flexible and therefore suitable to interiors as well as exteriors.
- They consist of 58,8 % PVC and 41,5 % glass fibre.
Satiné, Satiné Metal
- PVC-coated fibreglass provides excellent dimension stability, protection against fire and chemicals, UV stability and excellent resistance to weather conditions.
- In the basic version, the fabric is composed of 42 % fiberglass and 58 % PVC coating (except for the blackout-type fabrics).
- The SCREEN NATURE fabrics are of a special composition: they are made of 100% fibreglass without PVC and halogens – they meet high requirements for ecology with minimum environmental impacts, for the protection of health, safety and flame resistance (A2, M0).
- The combination of 30 % polyester fiber and 70 % PVC offers a wide range of fabrics for indoor use, which fulfills the basic requirements of functionality, design, heat and visual comfort.
Soltis 86, 92, 99
- The material is made from a fabric woven from a high-strength polyester fibre, with surface treatment by pigmented PVC. The material is pre-stressed using the Precontraint technology in two directions, ensuring high dimensional stability and strength.
- Further advantages of the material include excellent heat--insulating properties, optimal visual and lighting properties, colour fastness (UV-stability), and flame resistance (B1, M1).
- internal and external use
- lower price with keeping high quality standard
Cristal Plus 500 FSR
- The fabric is made of PVC -P compound (PVC + plasticizers + additives). It´s a thermoplastic material, it means that the polymer chains change behaviour depending on the temperatures.
- In the temperature range 55 °C / –10 °C the fabric does not change its structure.
- The material also has a very low thermal conductivity, which means that it does not absorb too much heat, and will not overheat.