Cetta 35 lightened blinds
Cetta 35 blinds are designed for interior use. Lamellas with a width of 3.5cm are in the form of the letter “C”; without folders at the end of the lamellas. The blind lamellas have steel wire guides. The Cetta 35 and Cetta 50 lightened blinds are recommended for installation in places not affected by strong winds. Cetta 35 blinds cannot be mounted into Heluz heads. The Cetta 35 is specifically designed for administrative buildings.
Advantages and benefits
- especially recommended for interiors
- lamella colour alternatives are also available in imitation wood
- electric control option
- guaranteed area of up to 10 m2.
Manner of control
- manually – by cord, lever
- electrically – by remote control unit or switch
- minimum width: 400 mm, 600 mm (for motorised control)
- maximum width: 3150 mm
- maximum height: 3000 mm
- maximum area: 6 m2 (for cord control) / 8 m2 (for lever control) / 10 m2 (for motorised control)
Non-standard dimensions are not produced.
Lamella Cetta 35 sketch
|Upper profile||Lower profile||Lamella||Side guiding||Ladder||Textile strip|
40 × 40
56 × 58
56 × 60
7 × 12
0,23 × 35
26 × 38
6 × 0,28
RAL 9003 white
RAL 9006 silver
Other RAL sprayed
|According to the actual
from ISOTRA a.s.
Basic lamella colours
Lamella colours for extra charge
Hereby stated colors are only indicative. If you want to see the color in real we recommend to visit one of our business partners where you can ask for physical swatch. We cannot accept claims for inappropriately chosen color according to electronic sampler.
Basic types of assembly
- assembly into created pocket (ceiling/wall)
- assembly into reveal on the window frame (ceiling/wall)
- assembly on expanding window profile (ceiling/wall)
These three types of assembly can be in two versions: cover box visible, cover box incorporated into heat-insulation system or peripheral shell.
Are you interested in this product? Do you have any questions?
We would like to answer your questions, please fill in the form below and we will respond within 3 working days.