Titan 90 external horizontal blinds
TITAN 90 is the absolute top product among the exterior blinds. The chain blind TITAN 90 is the exterior blind with safety elements which protects the facility from violent intrusion. The whole system including the slat shape was newly developed by the ISOTRA development workplace. All control and safety elements are not freely accessible (they are hidden in the guiding rails), which means that in the activated andenclosed state it prevents the blind handling from outsider.
The new special shape of the slat results in the slat inter-locking in enclosed state without leaving any gaps. This type of slat is controlled only by motor.
If the blind hits an obstacle during the downwards movement, the rest of the rolled blind remains in the obstacle position even after removing the obstacle (no free fall), and it also prevents manual handling of the blind upwards.
The exterior shading technology creates an optimal environment in terms of lighting and thermal conditions and is a key part of the construction in terms of energy savings. In the traditional concept, exterior shading fulfils the shading and security function, whereas in the non-traditional concept, they are an architectonic element of administrative buildings and adorn family houses.
Advantatges and benefits
- High level of resistance to violent intrusion,
- high level of wind resistance,
- self-supporting blind,
- blinds using independent system for lifting and tilting of slats,
- packet stopping in contact with any obstacle and the rest of the rolled blind remains in the obstacle position even after removing the obstacle, no free fall,
- easy and quick replacement of damaged slats,
- own technologies, including component production and rolling mills,
- modern design.
Manner of control
- electrically – by remote control unit or switch
- minimum width: 600 mm
- maximum width: 2,800 mm*
- maximum height: 4,000 mm
- maximum area: 8 m2
* Note: The wider the blind, the lower its wind resistance class – see Wind resistance, further down the page.
We do not make atypical designs.
Drawing of Titan 90
|Titan 90||Head Rail||Bottom Rail||Slat||Guiding Channel|
56 × 58
|-||- O 123/XXXX
0,60 × 122,8
|P 018/81 PU52
80 × 49,2
galvanized steel plate
other RAL colors sprayed
|According to current
ISOTRA a.s. scheme
|Varnished in RAL colors|
Basic RAL colours for Titan 90 slats
Hereby stated colors are only indicative. If you want to see the color in real we recommend to visit one of our business partners where you can ask for physical swatch. We cannot accept claims for inappropriately chosen color according to electronic sampler.
Wind resistance tests performed by Centrem stavebního inženýrství, a.s. in Zlín according to ČSN EN 13659.
|Essential characteristics||Performance (According to width of construction hole)||Standard|
|Up to 2,4 m||2,4 – 4 m||4 – 4,5 m||4,5 – 5,0 m||5,0 – 5,5 m||5,5 – 6,0 m|
|Wind resistance||6||6||6||6||6||6||EN 13659+A1|
|Max. wind speed||88||88||88||88||88||88||km/h|
Are you interested in this product? Do you have any questions?
We would like to answer your questions, please fill in the form below and we will respond within 3 working days.
- Cetta 50 exterior blind
- External blinds are not only for Cetta 65 plastic windows
- Cetta 80, Cetta 80 Flexi external aluminium blinds
- Zetta 70 external horizontal blinds
- Zetta 90 external horizontal blinds
- Setta 65 exterior blind
- Setta 90 exterior blind
- Cetta 60 Flexi and Cetta 100 Flexi Exterior Blinds